This is a pair of stylish early 20th-century (1917), early Art Deco sterling silver antique candlesticks.
Octagonal columns and stepped bases, decorated with chevron lines.
They are free from inscriptions or monograms.
HALLMARKS: Sheffield, SILVER fineness 925. MAKER Thomas Bradbury & Sons
DIMENSION: Height: 13cm (5"). Base: 7cm x 7cm (2 3/4" x 2 3/4") approx.
CONDITION: Some dents and wear commensurate with age and use. They are solid and sturdy candlesticks.
PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE:-
● We only sell genuine vintage and antiques ●
● We accept returns and give full refunds ●
● FREE UK & International shipping ●
All major credit cards.
Bank or Wire Transfer. (Please message us to obtain account number and SWIFT-BIC).
Money Order/Cheques. (UK only)
FREE UK AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
INTERNATIONAL: we use Airmail. INSURED, TRACKED & SIGNED. (7-10 business days)
UK: we use RoyalMail SIGNED FOR. (3-5 business days).
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
BUY FROM US WITH CONFIDENCE. OUR GUARANTEES :
- All our antiques are carefully vetted and we only sell genuine pieces.
- We provide accurate description of the item.
- Secure, fast shipping. All our international mail via tracked Airmail.
- Full refund given.