This is an antique Victorian, late 19th-century (1893) sterling silver napkin ring.
Beautiful pierced leaves & scrolls. They are further engraved to emphasize the texture of the leaves & scrolls.
The borders have a band of Bright-cut motifs.
Good gauge silver, weighty feel in the hand.
HALLMARKS: Birmingham, SILVER fineness 925. MAKER Turnbull Bros
DIMENSION: Diameter 4cm (1 5/8"). Height 2.9cm (1 1/8") approx.
SILVER WEIGHT: 28g approx.
CONDITION: Minor dents and wear.
PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE:-
● We only sell genuine vintage and antiques ●
● We accept returns and give full refunds ●
● FREE UK & International shipping ●
All major credit cards.
Bank or Wire Transfer. (Please message us to obtain account number and SWIFT-BIC).
Money Order/Cheques. (UK only)
FREE UK AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
INTERNATIONAL: we use Airmail. INSURED, TRACKED & SIGNED. (7-10 business days)
UK: we use RoyalMail SIGNED FOR. (3-5 business days).
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
BUY FROM US WITH CONFIDENCE. OUR GUARANTEES :
- All our antiques are carefully vetted and we only sell genuine pieces.
- We provide accurate description of the item.
- Secure, fast shipping. All our international mail via tracked Airmail.
- Full refund given.