This is an antique Victorian 19th-century (1852) sterling silver long-stem large condiment spoon.
It is in the rare double-struck Queen's pattern with beautiful 'honeysuckle heel' to the reverse of the spoon bowl.
The decorations are crisp and detailed.
It is a heavy silver condiment spoon, weighing 30g.
HALLMARKS: London, SILVER fineness 925, MAKER John James Whiting
DIMENSION: 16cm (6 1/4") long approx.
CONDITION: Excellent condition, no damage, no repairs.
PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE:
● We only sell genuine vintage and antiques ●
● We accept returns and give full refunds ●
● FREE UK & International shipping ●
All major credit cards.
Bank or Wire Transfer. (Please message us to obtain account number and SWIFT-BIC).
Money Order/Cheques. (UK only)
FREE UK AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
INTERNATIONAL: we use Airmail. INSURED, TRACKED & SIGNED. (7-10 business days)
UK: we use RoyalMail SIGNED FOR. (3-5 business days).
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
BUY FROM US WITH CONFIDENCE. OUR GUARANTEES :
- All our antiques are carefully vetted and we only sell genuine pieces.
- We provide accurate description of the item.
- Secure, fast shipping. All our international mail via tracked Airmail.
- Full refund given.