A beautiful set of 6 early 20th-century, Danish solid silver Art Nouveau tea or coffee spoons.
All spoons fully hallmarked. Danish silver standard marks for 1909.
Monogram M to the reverse.
HALLMARKS: Denmark, SILVER fineness 826/1000. ASSAY MASTER Christian F.Heise (Maker LJL)
DIMENSION: Length 12cm (4 3/4") approx.
WEIGHT: 53.7g combined
CONDITION: Good condition, minor dents, no damage, no splits and no repairs.
PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE:
● We only sell genuine vintage and antiques ●
● We accept returns and give full refunds ●
● FREE UK & International shipping ●
All major credit cards.
Bank or Wire Transfer. (Please message us to obtain account number and SWIFT-BIC).
Money Order/Cheques. (UK only)
FREE UK AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
INTERNATIONAL: we use Airmail. INSURED, TRACKED & SIGNED. (7-10 business days)
UK: we use RoyalMail SIGNED FOR. (3-5 business days).
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
BUY FROM US WITH CONFIDENCE. OUR GUARANTEES :
- All our antiques are carefully vetted and we only sell genuine pieces.
- We provide accurate description of the item.
- Secure, fast shipping. All our international mail via tracked Airmail.
- Full refund given.