This is lovely antique Victorian mid 19th-century (1854) sterling silver teaspoon-sized berry spoon.
The stem has engraved fruit patterns, matching the fruit embossment on the spoon bowl.
The gilding is still strong on the spoon bowl.
2 available, please choose a quantity.
HALLMARKS: London, SILVER fineness 925, MAKER Henry Holland
DIMENSION: 14.2cm (5 1/2") long approx.
CONDITION: Good condition, no damage.
PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE:
● We only sell genuine vintage and antiques ●
● We accept returns and give full refunds ●
● FREE UK & International shipping ●
All major credit cards.
Bank or Wire Transfer. (Please message us to obtain account number and SWIFT-BIC).
Money Order/Cheques. (UK only)
FREE UK AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
INTERNATIONAL: we use Airmail. INSURED, TRACKED & SIGNED. (7-10 business days)
UK: we use RoyalMail SIGNED FOR. (3-5 business days).
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
BUY FROM US WITH CONFIDENCE. OUR GUARANTEES :
- All our antiques are carefully vetted and we only sell genuine pieces.
- We provide accurate description of the item.
- Secure, fast shipping. All our international mail via tracked Airmail.
- Full refund given.