This is a heavy 20th-century (1972) vintage sterling silver napkin ring.
Beautiful bark effect texture.
Free from monograms. Large feature hallmarks.
A heavy gauge napkin ring, weighing around 47g.
2 available, please choose QUANTITY.
HALLMARKS: London, SILVER fineness 925. MAKER S J Rose & Son
DIMENSION: Diameter 4.8cm (1 7/8"). Height 3cm (1 1/8") approx.
SILVER WEIGHT: 47g / 1.5 troy oz approx.
CONDITION: Excellent condition without damage. No dents, no splits.
PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE:-
● We only sell genuine vintage and antiques ●
● We accept returns and give full refunds ●
● FREE UK & International shipping ●
All major credit cards.
Bank or Wire Transfer. (Please message us to obtain account number and SWIFT-BIC).
Money Order/Cheques. (UK only)
FREE UK AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
INTERNATIONAL: we use Airmail. INSURED, TRACKED & SIGNED. (7-10 business days)
UK: we use RoyalMail SIGNED FOR. (3-5 business days).
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
BUY FROM US WITH CONFIDENCE. OUR GUARANTEES :
- All our antiques are carefully vetted and we only sell genuine pieces.
- We provide accurate description of the item.
- Secure, fast shipping. All our international mail via tracked Airmail.
- Full refund given.