This is a pair of early 20th-century (1903) Edwardian solid sterling silver salt spoons, with gilded bowls.
The stems in Fiddle pattern.
Free from monograms or inscriptions.
Heavy silver gauge salt spoons, each weighs about 18g.
HALLMARKS: London, STERLING fineness 92.5% MAKER William Hutton & Sons Ltd
DIMENSION: 10cm (4") long approx.
WEIGHT: 36g combined
CONDITION: Very good condition for their age without damage. No dents, no splits and no repairs.
PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE:-
● We only sell genuine vintage and antiques ●
● We accept returns and give full refunds ●
● FREE UK & International shipping ●
All major credit cards.
Bank or Wire Transfer. (Please message us to obtain account number and SWIFT-BIC).
Money Order/Cheques. (UK only)
FREE UK AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
INTERNATIONAL: we use Airmail. INSURED, TRACKED & SIGNED. (7-10 business days)
UK: we use RoyalMail SIGNED FOR. (3-5 business days).
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
BUY FROM US WITH CONFIDENCE. OUR GUARANTEES :
- All our antiques are carefully vetted and we only sell genuine pieces.
- We provide accurate description of the item.
- Secure, fast shipping. All our international mail via tracked Airmail.
- Full refund given.